In our public groups you can get help on general issues from all participants, as well as, from Cash Telex Exchange support team. But, if you have a specific problem while working on Cash Telex Exchange exchange, please, notify us by sending a Ticket (
https://cashtelex.com/tickets/new) with a detailed description of the issue and Cash Telex Exchange support team will check it in a timely manner. All users’ tickets will be replied!
2. SIGN IN.
Please, try to restart your browser, clear its cache (or use another browser) and check once more. If this does not help, you should send all the details of your issue (with screenshots of errors) to our email [email protected]
2.2 TWO-FACTOR Authentication. Google Authentication doesn't accept my Code - errors all the time! What should I do?
To resolve your problem, try the following steps:
1. Visit https://time.is
on your mobile (where Two-FA app is installed) and PC - check, and correct the difference in time values. To make your time precise is easy if to turn on the option "Automatic date and time" in your mobile clock settings.
2. If (1) was done, re-sync Google Authenticator (the option in the app settings).
3. If (2) was done, but you still get an error - sign-out, clear your browser’s cache, close it, then open and try to sign-in with Two-FA again.
4. If (3) was done, but you still get an error - please, send the details of your issue to [email protected]
3. SIGN UP (Account creation).
3.1 E-MAIL verification. I don't see your verification link in my mailbox, what should I do?
You could try to search our letter in the folder "Junk". If it is not there, perhaps at the moment your mail service has technical problems. Try to use another mailbox for registration on Cash Telex Exchange (preferably to use reliable, large mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo, Live, Yandex, etc.).
3.2 GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR. I want to change my phone (or reinstall its software)! What should I do to avoid losing my GA?
In case if you are planning to change your mobile or reinstall its software, before this we highly recommend to disable Two-Factor Authentication in your user’s profile at Cash Telex Exchange (
https://cashtelex.com/settings). And after all changes with your mobile you'll setup Two-FA on Cash Telex Exchange again, without any problems.
4. VERIFICATION. Why should I go through? What's the difference in account types?
Cash Telex Exchange User Accounts types - The only option to recover the access to an account when needed is to verify it with your selfie and a photo of your ID. Otherwise any data you provide for recovery will be considered as stolen and compromised. Trade safe!
4.1 Why was my verification rejected? I've sent a photo!
The reason is you've not sent a clear photo of your ID Document or recognizable selfie with those ID Document in hands. They BOTH are needed! And, please, check again all the fields in the Account Verification form and edit if needed.
5. DEPOSIT ADDRESS. Deposit address field is empty! How can i get the address?
Please try to press the 'Refresh' button near the 'Address' field and your Deposit address will be generated.
6. DIVIDENDS. We are happy to announce that any our client can become a Cash Telex Exchange partner and receive dividends in BTC coin from BTC turnover on the Cash Telex Exchange .
Cash Telex Exchange Dividends
7. FEES. What about fees on Cash Telex Exchange exchange service?
Cash Telex Exchange Fees, Bonuses & Order price step
8. ORDER. How can i cancel the Order?
To cancel one of your orders you just need to choose the appropriate pair of coins (Markets) and click on the selected order line. If you couldn't find your open orders, please, try to find it in the Orders section of your account -
https://cashtelex.com/orders. Also you could check your account history (
https://cashtelex.com/history/orders) - there is a filter bar for quick search (for example, you can search for word "Оpen").
9. WITHDRAW LIMIT. What are the daily limit for withdrawals of funds for unverified accounts?
Withdrawal daily limit for unverified accounts is about 2 BTC and specified in the Funds section of your account (on the withdrawal page) for each coin.
Cash Telex Exchange User Accounts types
Notice! Cash Telex Exchange do NOT charge any fee for your crediting or withdrawing a fiat currencies (USD, RUB, EUR)!
10. WALLETS INFO. Where can i find the current *** wallet status? What is your wallet version for * * * coin? What is the current list of nodes for * * * wallet?
Here you can find the current info about wallets for all listed coins - Cash Telex Exchange wallets list.
11. LISTING. I am a developer, I want my coins to be listed on Cash Telex Exchange . What should i do?
Here you can find the Cash Telex Exchange Listing policy
. If you want your coin to get listed, please, fill in the Cash Telex Exchange Listing request form and you will be contacted by our officials responsible for listing issues.
11.1 My listing request has been rejected, what can I do about it?
If your listing request has been refused, Cash Telex Exchange grants the opportunity to take part in the voting and win the right to get your coin listed!
Cash Telex Exchange Voting rules
Cash Telex Exchange Voting request
11.2 LISTING PRICE. What is the listing price?
The listing price depends on cryptocurrency project specification and is a matter of private discussion only after cryptocurrency developer's providing the Cash Telex Exchange Listing request form.
11.3 TOKENS. Do you support Tokens listing?
Yes, Cash Telex Exchange supports the listing of Tokens (for example ERC-20 and some others).
12. DELISTING. To keep transparent and regardful relationships with our Customers we suggest to learn more about Cash Telex Exchange Delisting policy.
13. CTLX. Where can i find CTLX coin technical details?
CTLXCON technical details
14. DIVIDENDS. We are happy to announce that any our client can become a Cash Telex Exchange partner and receive dividends in BTC coin from BTC turnover on the Cash Telex Exchange .
Cash Telex Exchange Dividends
16. MINING. I want to start mining CTLX, where can i learn about mining your settings?
ATTENTION! If you’re using an exchange wallet (your deposit address) for mining coins - you must take care you transactions to be no more frequent, than 1 time per hour. In other case exchange administration do not guarantee safety of your transactions.