1 GeneralCASH TELEX (hereinafter “the Service” or "we") is determined to protect and respect your privacy.
Agreement and Anti-Money
Laundering Policy) governs our collecting, processing and using of the User’s Personal and Confidential Information. "Personal Information" is understood as the information which identifies the User of the Service personally, e.g. name, email address, address, ID details and photos (for verified accounts), etc. “Confidential Information” is understood as any other information, collected and generated during User’s activity on the Service, reflecting any aspects of this activity (incl. log of the trading activity, deposit and withdrawal logs, IP addresses and technical parameters of the sessions etc.)
- The types of Personal and Confidential Information which we may collect and how it may be used;
- Our usage of information regarding IP Addresses and cookies;
- Extraordinary cases, when Personal and/or Confidential Information may be disclosed to third parties;
- User’s options to correct, update and delete his/her Personal Information;
- The security measures we undertake to prevent the leak, loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration of Personal and/or Confidential Information
2 Collecting and Usage of Personal and Confidential Information
During the User’s using CASH TELEX site (https://cashtelex.com) the Service collects the User’s Personal and Confidential Information and stores it on the same site.
We may use the User’s Personal and/or Confidential Information for the following purposes:
- To allow the User to open and operate an Account on the Service;
- To enable the User to complete Transactions on the Service;
- To make analysis and provide advice for the User in case of User’s requests and claims;
- To analyze User’s activity at the Site;
- For AML purposes which may apply;
- For own marketing research without transferring any part of Personal Information to any third parties;
We hereby declare that CASH TELEX do not report and will never report any part or of User’s Personal and Confidential Information in any form (incl. pre-processed or aggregated forms) to any advertisers.
3 IP Addresses and other technical and session detailsWe may collect information about users’ IP address, operating system and browser type for testing compatibility of the Service with frequently updating users’ software and for security reasons.
4 CookiesWe use a browser feature known as a "cookie", which assigns a unique identification to your computer. Cookies are typically stored on the User’s computer's hard drive. Information collected from cookies is used by us to evaluate the effectiveness of our Site, analyse trends, and maintain the Service.
The information kept in cookies allows us to determine if our users may experience any problems in accessing our Site. This knowledge is essential to improve the quality of the User’s experience on the Service.
5 Disclosure of Personal and Confidential Information
We hereby declare that CASH TELEX do not disclose and will never disclose any part of User’s Personal and Confidential Information to any third parties, excluding defined solitary cases, listed below:
- According to request of law enforcement authorities, executed in strict accordance to current legislation. In this case User’s Personal and Confidential information may be provided to the law enforcement authorities, strictly following all the procedures, defined by existing laws;
- According to AML Policy
- In case User will distribute any slanderous inventions about CASH TELEX in public (incl. but not limited by social media, developers discord groups, Bitcoin talk portal etc.), CASH TELEX reserves the right to publicate any information including Private and/or Confidential information of the User (including but not limited to trading, deposit and withdrawal logs) in order to dispose of slanderous inventions distributed by the User.
6 Correction⁄Updating⁄Deletion of Personal Information
All CASH TELEX users have the right to access their Personal Information (such as ID details) and to require the correction, updating and blocking of inaccurate and/or incorrect data by sending an email to us at: [email protected] or by submitting a ticket to the Support center. The User may also request the deletion of both the Account and Personal Information by sending an email to us at: [email protected]
CASH TELEX will process your request only in case it is not in contradiction with its legal and regulatory obligations.
We have implemented security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the User’s Personal Information and to protect his/her Personal and Confidential Information from leak, loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Only authorized personnel of CASH TELEX have access to the Personal and Confidential Information, and these personnel are required to treat the information as confidential. The security measures are routinely reviewed along with legal and technical developments.
CASH TELEX states: all our Users' data are protected by several layers of encryption and several layers of security to prevent unauthorized access.
In accordance with our record keeping obligations we will retain Accounts and Personal Information for, at least a period of three years after they are closed by Users, excluding the case, described in point 7.